My friend, Tracie has been on an amazing journey. I hope this helps some who fight the health and weight battle.
Well, that’s my result anyway. It’s actually week 12 now and the last few weeks have been really hard. I feel like I’ve lost all control – or rather felt like I lost all control of my eating. I’ve had issues of over-eating in the past, but never binges like I’ve experienced the last few weeks.
So, what happened? This is what I think:
A combination of
- too restrictive of diet
- stress at work
- stress of changing jobs
- stress of starting school
- home/family stress
- not enough fat and other nutrients in the diet
- adrenal/lack of energy issues
- plus any hormonal fluctuations that we women all get to experience
- sleep disturbances
- Also, I have to mention motive: My motive for this diet wasn’t purely better health, but rather my competitiveness chimed in – a weight loss challenge. Pride and ego involved now – No bueno.
It all adds up after a while and has…
View original post 1,379 more words