In honor of the observing of George Washington’s birthday, I thought I’d post a few presidential trivia questions. No wagering or googling please. The answers will appear tomorrow….. Hail to the Chief!
1. Which two presidents died on the same day on July 4, 1826?
2. How many presidents have the people of the U.S. elected?
3. Who was the youngest man to become president? Who was the oldest?
4. Which 4 presidents were assassinated in office?
5. What was the last name of President Kennedy’s secretary?
6. How many presidents first served as Vice Presidents?